If you are looking for answers to the Telenor app questions then you are at the right place.

Get answers to daily Telenor app questions by visiting here to get daily Telenor app answers.

Below are the answers to all the questions of June 15 2020 in order.


My Telenor Test Your Skills 15 June 2020 Answers


Click on Test Your Skills in the Telenor app



    Q:1   
    The most traditional Birthstone for the month of August is what?




    My Telenor Daily 5 questions you have select answers from giving 4 options on my Telenor.

             
       Diamond   

       Topaz   

       Pearl   

       Peridot  

    Answer:  
      Peridot  

    Join the Telenor 2GB Internet Campaign by answering 5 questions daily.

    All Question: ↓↓↓↓

                           👆

                            👆

                                          👆

                            👆


     روزانہ سوالات کے جوابات کے لیےسبسکرائب کریں۔ 


    Visit here to get answers of daily questions.

    Keywords:


    • Telenor answer 15 june 2020
    • Telenor app answer 15 june 2020
    • Telenor Quiz 15 June 2020,
    • #Telenor Daily Quiz Answers,
    • #Telenor Today Quiz 15 june 2020,
    • Telenor today test your skills
    • Telenor today Quiz
    • My Telenor app question 15 june 2020
    • My telenor app answers 15 june 2020
    • My Telenor quiz,
    • my Telenor test your skills,
    • Telenor test skills,
    • Test your skills Telenor,
    • Test your skills my Telenor,
    • My Telenor App Answers,
    • Play and Win with My Telenor,
    • My Telenor answer today,
    • My Telenor app questions,
    • My Telenor question today,
    • My Telenor today questions,
    • My Telenor question answer,
    • My Telenor app quiz answer,
    • My Telenor app Play and Win,
    • My Telenor Play and Win today,
    • My Telenor app today question 
    • My Telenor app Play and Win today,
    • My Telenor question answer today,
    • My Telenor Play and Win answers,
    • Free Internet Telenor,
    • Telenor Free Internet Code,
    • Play and Win 15 June by 100percentrealjob.blogspot.com,
    • My Telenor Play and Win 15 June 2020,
    • My Telenor Play and Win 15 June,
    • My Telenor Play and Win today 15 June,
    • Today 15 June 2020 Play and Win Answer,
    • My Telenor app Play and Win today 15 June,
    • My Telenor Play and Win 15 June 2020 answer,
    • My Telenor Play and Win today 
    • my Telenor app questions 15 June 2020,
    • my Telenor app today question to answer 15 June 2020,
    • Telenor play and win answers,
    • my Telenor app question 15 June ,
    • my Telenor test your skills today,
    • my Telenor app question 15 June 2020,
    • 15 June my telenor test skill 100percentrealjob.blogspot.com,
    • Telenor Quiz 15 June 2020,
    • 15 June telenor quiz answers today,
    • my telenor aap question 15 June 2020,
    • test your skills 15 June 2020,
    • 15 June telenor quiz,
    • my telenor app question today 15 June,

    Previous Post Next Post